One of the things on my mind currently is that I would really like to get back to my personal blog. I miss it. So here I am.
Today is one month from 52 and my list of 50 things for my 50th year is still not complete. Ugh! Oh well, no time to dwell on that, I guess I’ll need to make a new list for 52. One month to plan a new list.
This is what is currently happening around here.
- The Universe has Your Back, by Gabrielle Bernstein. I’ve been reading AND listening to this book. It’s awesome.
- Still planning to get back to War & Peace. It’s a life goal. 🙂
- Life in Pieces (CBS) – Have you seen this show yet? Seriously so funny! If you need a laugh check it out, the second season just started.
- Shameless (Showtime) – Love this show.
- The Ranch (Netflix) – because Sam Elliott…need I say more.
- JT & the Tennessee Kids (Netflix) – huge crush on JT! I’ve watched this at least a handful of times. It’s great to have on in the office while I work and ready for spontaneous dance breaks.
- Do we ever have ourselves figured out? I’m still pondering all the big questions in my life.
- About Italy and planning a trip for October 2107. Which also means a lot of saving $$ which I’m really not that good at, but I’m going to make a plan for a 2 week trip and budget it. Maybe that will give me incentive to save the money.
- I’m in the middle of my second time listening to The Universe has Your Back.
- Podcasts: Being Boss, Biddy Tarot, Magic Lessons
- I’ve been hitting shuffle on my phone a lot lately. This brings up such a wide variety of songs it’s a bit comical. From Justin Timberlake to Prince to KISS to Magic Mike XXL Soundtrack to The Civil Wars to a country song that I’m currently obsessed with, Tennessee Whiskey.
- I’m really an 80’s hairband kind of girl with a strong love for KISS so the above mix is still ironic to me and sometimes cracks me up while I’m having a dance party in the kitchen.
- If you really want to see me happy you can find me watching this video (which is how I found Tennessee Whiskey). I have a real cougar crush on Justin Timberlake, so glad he grew up and brought sexy back.
- Over the Summer I designed several custom WordPress sites for teachers.
- November brings projects for a blogging network, a food blog, and a wedding venue.
- I’m going to rewrite my Create Your Design Plan eBook and planning to relaunch that the first of December.
- About Italy
- And the future
What’s up with you?