I recently had a birthday.
I love birthdays.
Getting closer to the big 50, not so much. Oh well it’s going to happen in 2 years and as they say, it’s better than the alternative.
My mom gave me some profound wisdom that I hope to remember every time I feel “not-so-young.”
Life is too much fun to worry about your age.
Wise woman, my mother. She also said, “I don’t feel old so you can’t either.”
I had a great birthday and more than one fun day of celebrating.
Goals (for before I hit 5.0.)
- Get healthy. Get Sexy.
- Go to Italy (scheduled see countdown in sidebar, woohoo!)
- Learn Italian (see #2)
- Keep my financial house in order, stay out of debt.
- Get my physical house in order (practice not cluttering)
- Buy a condo.
- Read War & Peace.
- Expand my social circles.
- Go to California to visit the ocean.
- Lists should be nice round numbers right? Let’s see…take JaNiyah to Disneyland.
Sounds like a good list to me. Two years. Ready, set, go!