**I signed up for a class with Ali Edwards over on Big Picture Scrapbooking. During the class I’ll blog some of my stories. The class makes a scrapbook of each of the 31 days, but I signed up more for the practice of writing and blogging again.**
1. Age: 47
2. Favorite part of my day: Talking to JaNiyah and Bethany….lunch with Tammy….watching Raylan (Justified)…that first sip of coffee in the morning
3. Loving: Right now I’m loving the change of season. I love the days were it feels warm and the sky is clear blue, with fluffy clouds. I love when JaNiyah wants to talk to me and tells me things so fast that I can’t understand her. When she is so happy to see her Nana and gives me that great big hug. Gourment cupcakes.
4. Longing for: Love. Grown up love. Sounds corny but it’s true. I miss being in a relationship. But I’ve become very specific about what I want in a relationship and I’m not willing to settle.
5. Inspired by: Beautiful sites, flowers, the mountains, the sky. Water. Stunning Web design. Photography of all kinds inspires me to take more photos, to look at things differently, to design pretty Web sites, to just stop and enjoy the beauty.
6. Dreaming of: Italy. Every day. And finding love. Or maybe even rekindling lost love. Traveling a bit. San Francisco. Seattle. San Deigo. Hmm, what’s with all the S’s??
7. Needing: To find new ways to nuture myself. To make sure I destress and unwind.
8. Navigating: All the feelings I’ve been experiencing since my Dad passed away. I was not ready for this and the loss of my Daddy has brought up a lot of other emotions that were stuffed away.
9. Struggling with: Being good to myself. Self acceptance. Letting go of the past. Knowing that I am enough.
10. Knowing: That there is still work to do. That it just gets better. That I get better. That I can do this!
I’m not much into pictures of myself. So instead I’ll post a picture that makes me happy. This is part of my new painting that I bought to hang over my new couch. Purple is my favorite color and I love flowers. This painting makes me happy.